5th birthday celebration wouldn’t be complete without a makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique located at Disneyland, CA! I got DMs asking about pricing and if it’s Worth it!?! So here’s the run down & my review on the Bibbidi Bobbidi boutique experience!!
First things first!!! Is it worth it?? 100% yess! The pricing varies so there is a package for everyone! This is something that should be for a special occasion such as a birthday or accomplishment! London is a girly girl so this experience is everything and more it includes a dress ( unlesss you bring your own), hair, nails, makeup but your very own fairy Godmother in training. Plus a sash & backpack of the goodies used for your makeover.
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is located at the castle as your entering fantasyland. First you check in and pay before the escort your child to her beauty chair.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Only ages 3-12 can participate in this makeover experience. They even have a knight package for your Prince Charming in training.
- Reserve early! It’s best to plan this ahead to guarantee your date and time. You can book online or by calling (714) 781-7895
- Makeover takes about 30 mins to 1 hour depending on your package.
- Arrive with clean hair and face for your fairy Godmother in training.
- If for any reason you need to cancel it must be done 24 hours in advance to avoid a $10 cancellation fee.
- AP discounts can be used!!
- The take home bag includes hairbrush, makeup, nail polish, gems they add during makeup, and shampoo to wash out all that glitter!!
Here is a photo of the current packages available.
We used a dress London got for Christmas. And got the crown page. It included hair of her choice. Makeup & nails. Plus tons of glitter in her hair. The fairy Godmother is very sweet! Talking London along through her makeover.
Now if you have been thinking about getting your little one a makeover and the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique I highly recommended it! It was a special way to start a birthday and celebrate at Disneyland!! Thank you for reading! Anything your interested and want tips to at Disneyland or Disneyland California adventure! Comment below and tag me on your visit to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique experience you have @spoonfulofsugarbaker on Instagram!