Our Family finally got to visit the Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Play ground. We were excited for many reasons… Water playground, walking distance to Disneyland, and because we love lil getaways! This place didn’t disappoint. Im going to share my Top 5 favorite things about the HOJO hotel along with what comes along with your stay!
TOP 5 Reasons to stay at the HOJO Hotel
- WATER PLAYGROUD- The Castaway Water Cove was so much fun! Lots of areas for kids to play in. My kids are 5 and 1 years old and both really enjoyed this play area! The water playground has water slides, climbing area, and giant water bucket to add in even more fun! There is also a heated shallow kiddy pool! Yes heated! So this was a perfect for my 1 year old. Even my 5 year old daughter relaxed here with us and really enjoyed it! This area has plenty of seating, umbrellas, and towels to use. There is Life guard on duty to help supervise children. Their is also restroom at the water playground area.
- Walking Distance to Disneyland- it is only a 8 min walk give or take from the hotel to Disneyland! Also lots of food places on the way like Mimis cafe, mc Donalds, Panera bread, and ihop. So you can also eat on the way to Disney or heading back to the Hojo. There is also a shuttle that can take you to and from Disney but for myself with a double stroller and all the stuff I bring it is much easier to walk!
- The rooms!- we stayed in building 1 which is all renovated. Building 2 will be be finished in April. Be sure to indicate you would like to stay in a newly renovated room if you’d like one in the photo below. The room was very clean, bathroom best lighting ever! The beds were very comfortable!! We slept in on our stay! It was that good. Plus the room includes wifi, a mini fridge, keriug coffee machine, and a microwave! suites and Disney themed rooms include a rubber ducky for you to take home. Our room had a balcony facing Disneyland with a firework view.
- Great Customer Service- Throughout our stay we experienced great customer service! the front desk and staff were all extremely helpful and nice! front desk helped me get everything from the car and were very personable. during the stay we felt very welcomed and even the Main Street store in building one had the sweetest staff.
- amenities for kids!- along with the water playground as a parent I loved the “if lost tattoos”, complimentary face painting held on Saturdays, and the big orange lawn chair .
We enjoyed our stay and definitely want to return for another stay this Summer!I’m including a link to the Howard Johnson Anaheim and Water Playground to check our rooms and reserve your next stay! I also have a coupon code to use on your reservation!!!!
20% off Disneyland Annual Passholder Discount – Corp code: 1000025935
15% off Discount for everyone! Corp code: 1000022077
Here are somethings to remember when booking your room. call to confirm your stay will be in a renovated room, request a Disney theme room, pack plenty of snacks aka popcorn for movies in the room, take your swim stuff and prepare for fun, and if you are not a pass holder you can purchase your tickets at front desk to skip the lines at the parks ticket booths!
Thank you for reading along if your planning a vacation or Disneyland stay comment below!